- Dogs must be kept on a lead from car to cottage and vice versa, and when in the unfenced areas around the cottages. There are horses and livestock in close proximity to the cottages, and this guideline is for both the livestock’s safety – and your pets.
- Dogs are not to be left in the cottage/garden alone at any time.
- Water/Food bowls are to be kept in the kitchens or bathrooms.
- Dogs are not to be allowed on the settees or on the beds.
- Please ensure they have clean feet before entering the cottage.
- All mess must be picked up and put in the bin provided.
- If you are intending to bring pets – please register them at the time of booking. A maximum of 2 well behaved dogs are welcome in each cottage at one time.
Thank you for your co-operation – and we hope you and your dog enjoy your stay with us.